Facebook changes IPO pitch in Boston, scraps video
Snap executives repeatedly drive this point home with stats: Users check Snapchat 18 times a day on average and spend minutes in the app. Most of those users also happen to be in the coveted age demographic.
- Confused About Facebook’s IPO Flap? Here’s What It Means To You!
- Zuckerberg Skips Facebook Roadshow Stop in Boston.
- Rettungslos: Roman (German Edition)?
- NYSE pitches listing to Facebook after IPO mess: source?
- Insights on the Facebook IPO Roadshow.
- The Blame Game: What Happened?.
The presentation will be shown as part of Snap's roadshow, during which executives travel to key investment cities to drum up demand for its IPO. An IPO roadshow typically lasts about two weeks, suggesting Snap will go public in the first week of March. Zuckerberg called Instagram a "good deal" and said he would buy Instagram again. Facebook sets price range for IPO.
May 07, By Jessica Guynn. Seizure Led to FloJo's Death. His scores make his case.
- Snapchat's pitch to investors: 'Bigger isn't better'?
- Have a cookie.
- Theoretisches Phasenmodell zum Prozess von Unternehmensgründungen in Anlehnung an John L. Nesheim (German Edition).
- Migration (Key Ideas in Geography)?
- Corporate to Classroom: A Career-Switchers Guide to Teaching.
- Snapchat's pitch to investors: 'Bigger isn't better'.
- DB2 9 for z/OS Database Administration: Certification Study Guide.
May 24, A Facebook spokesman declined to comment. Nasdaq representatives were not immediately available.
Related The Facebook IPO Pitch
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved